- Concurrent Enrollment Agreement
Complete this form if you are a Pell Grant recipient attending UNT and another institution at the same time.18-19 Concurrent Enrollment Agreement
- Cost of Attendance Adjustments
- Dependency Overrides
Complete this process to be considered for an override of your dependency status on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.Dependency Override Information and Forms
- Dependent Care Expenses
- FAFSA Submitted with No Parent Data
- Preparatory Coursework Certification
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals
Complete this process to appeal your Satisfactory Academic Progress status.Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Information and Forms
- Special Circumstances
Complete this process to have your financial aid file reviewed if there has been a major change in your situation since filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or you have special circumstances that were not taken into consideration on the FAFSA.Special Circumstances Information and Forms
- Texas Grant Appeal
- Transfer Forms
- Unusual Enrollment History Appeal
Complete this process if you have been selected for verification.Verification Process
- Complete all sections and sign the forms.
- Attached all requested supporting documentation.
- Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed.
How to Submit Forms
- In person at the ESSC
- Via fax to 940-565-2738
- Via mail to the address below