What you need to do

  • Set up your refund preference on MyUNT.
  • Refer to the Student Accounting website concerning refund related questions.
  • Be aware that some types of financial aid can only be used to pay for certain types of charges. Therefore, you could receive a refund even if you have outstanding charges on your student account. You are responsible for paying the balance on your account, if one remains even after you receive a financial aid refund.

What we do

  • Once your financial aid is disbursed and refunded to you, no further action is needed by our office.