All undergraduate, graduate, international, and domestic students are encouraged to explore annual scholarship opportunities available as noted below. Scholarship opportunities will always be made based on funding available and individual opportunity awarding criteria, and an application does not guarantee an offer will be extended. It is, however, important for students to remember you must apply annually to compete.
- Annual Eagle Scholarship Portal Scholarship Opportunities
Offering a wide range of opportunities with varying criteria, these scholarship opportunities are provided by designated contributions from donors.
- Departmental Scholarships
- Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program
Private agencies and other organizations provide funding and determine eligibility for these scholarship opportunities.
- David J. Ewing Scholarships
- Good Neighbor Program
- Office for Nationally Competitive Scholarships
- Outside Agency (External Scholarships)