Below are a few tips to help you complete the Eagle Scholarship Portal.
- You must use the same EUID and password that you use to log into MyUNT.
- Students new to UNT must first activate their EUID based on the information provided
by UNT Admissions.
- Contact the UNT Help Desk for help with your EUID and/or password.
Completing the Application
The application is only 20 questions. You must answer all questions to be considered
Completing Additional Applications
Scholarships administered by colleges and departments on campus may require additional
information. Additional applications may be presented upon submission of the application
based on your major and/or other academic information. You should complete any additional
applications presented to ensure you can be considered for all available scholarship
For additional information and clarification on most questions, click the gray circles.
Applying to Scholarship Opportunities
Once the application is submitted (and additional applications if applicable), you
are automatically matched to scholarships for which you meet the criteria. No other
action is needed to be considered for these scholarships.
You will be also be presented with a list of recommended scholarship opportunities.
- These scholarships require additional information.
- You are encouraged to click on each scholarship opportunity to review the criteria.
- We encourage you to apply for all scholarships where you meet the additional requirements.
- Not all scholarships require letters of recommendation.
- If a recommendation is needed, you will be prompted to enter the individual's full
name and email address. It is an expectation that you respectfully request permission
to use an individual as a reference prior to entering their contact information.
- Once the contact information is entered, an email is immediately sent to the individual
with instructions for completing the recommendation.
- Please encourage a timely response from your reference. You will not be able to view
the submitted recommendation, only that it has been received.
- Not all scholarships require an essay.
- If an essay is needed, you will be prompted with the essay subject and text area in
which to enter your essay.
- We encourage you to use word processing tools to confirm that your essay is grammatically
accurate (spelling and punctuation).
- You may preview the content of your essay to ensure that no unusual formatting occurs
after you copy/paste from another program.
Imported UNT Information
Once your application is submitted, your UNT personal, contact, and academic information
is imported from UNT's Enterprise Information System. You cannot update the information
on the application. If you have concerns about the information in the imported fields,
you must contact the appropriate department below to make any necessary updates.
Name, Date of Birth, Sex
You can change personal information relevant to your permanent record in the Records
area of the Registrar's Office. Identification is required for all changes, and legal
documentation is required in some cases.
Most name changes are a result of marriage or other legal matter. To make an official
name change, provide identification and legal documentation of the change. An example
might be a marriage license or divorce decree. The Records department must make a
copy of the original document before submitting the official change to the university.
Address, Phone Number, Email Address
Your contact information can be changed through MyUNT or by completing a Change of Records form at the Registrar's Office. For more information,
contact the Registrar's office at 940-565-2111.
Transfer data (attempted hours, cumulative GPA, last school attended, PTK membership)
Graduate School data (last school attended, GMAT, GRE scores)
This information is provided from your Admissions application. Please ensure you have
submitted official transcripts and test scores. If you would like to verify the information,
please contact the appropriate admissions office:
- Undergraduate Admissions - 940-565-2681
- Toulouse Graduate School - 940-565-2383
- International Admissions - 940-565-2681
UNT hours, Total Hours, UNT cumulative GPA, Program, Grade Level
The Student Academic Records area of the Registrar's Office handles all matters related
to your permanent record at the UNT. This includes official grades, original admissions
documentation, grade changes, incomplete grade removals, and the posting of transfer
credit. For more information or questions, please feel free to call the Registrar's
Office at 940-565-2111.
Financial Aid Record
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Date, Expected Family Contribution
The FAFSA is available after October 1 annually for new and continuing UNT students.
UNT's school code is 003594. The EFC is reported as 999999 if there is no application
on file. For questions about the FAFSA application, please contact us.
- Maintain continuous enrollment and take the minimum required UNT Hours each fall/spring.
Most scholarships require at least full time UNT enrollment and completion of at least
24 UNT Hours annually if you have a renewable scholarship, depending on the first
term of your award (fall/spring or spring/fall).
- Maintain the minimum UNT GPA and plan and use UNT Learning Center resources to help
with all your academic needs.
- Scholarship recipients not meeting renewal requirements will receive appeal guidance
- Keep a copy of your Scholarship Award Agreement with your other important documents
so you can access and reference is easily.