To ensure consideration of aid awards for the Fall term, this timeline is your guide
to FAFSA and TASFA processing.
To ensure aid will be in place for the Fall 2024 payment deadline by June 1:
FAFSA or TASFA completed after July 1 is unlikely to result in financial aid in time for the Fall
2024 payment deadlines.
- Make payment arrangements
- Refer to the Student Accounting checklist for payment options and deadlines
- If FAFSA or TASFA is complete, make sure all "To Do" items in myUNT are complete and aid offers are accepted!
Students with an outstanding balance are at risk of being dropped from classes for
non-payment after August 15 and should:
- Ensure that anticipated financial aid is enough to cover your balance
- Enroll in a payment plan or other approved payment arrangement
For questions or contact, visit Scrappy Says.