You can receive department-Sponsored scholarships from the college, department, or school in which you plan to major. Application deadlines may vary.
Departments administer their own scholarship processes for donor-funded scholarships. The department awarding the scholarship is always the first point of contact regarding any scholarship-related inquires. If there are questions that need assistance from Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (SFAS), the department will make contact with SFAS regarding the information needed.
Once scholarship awards are made, the department notifies SFAS of the award, so that it can be posted to your student account.
Our goal is to get awards processed within a week of the award notification from the department. However, if new awards have to be set up, it will affect the amount of time needed for an award to appear on your account.
For more information, find your department below and contact them directly.
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Information
- College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Music
- College of Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism
- College of Health and Public Service
- College of Science
- College of Visual Arts and Design
- Honors College
- Mayborn School of Journalism
- Student Affairs - NTDC Internship
- Student Affairs - Parent Association
- Student Government Association - Raupe Travel Grants
- Toulouse Graduate School
- UNT Alumni Association
- UNT Division of Institutional Equity and Diversity
- UNT Eagle Ambassadors
- UNT International
- UNT Outreach