Unable to print and sign a form? Submit it electronically!
- Complete the form and then SAVE to your computer.
- On a separate sheet of paper, list your full name, 8-digit UNT student ID number,
a statement advising that you were unable to print the form, and your signature.
- Last, upload a photo of your signed statement and form/(s) using your smartphone.
- The uploaded documents must be contained in one file, or multiple upload submissions
will be needed.
- ZIP, HEIC, HTML, and EXE files are not accepted.
- Once your documents have been linked to your account, your status will display ‘Archived’.
- Complete all sections and sign the forms.
- Attach all requested supporting documentation.
- Ensure your 8-digit UNT ID number is listed on each submitted document.