|Full-time||12 or more hours||12 or more hours|
|3/4-time||9-11 hours||9-11 hours|
|1/2-time||6-8 hours||6-8 hours|
|Full-time||9 or more hours||9 or more hours|
|3/4-time||6-8 hours||6-8 hours|
|1/2-time||5 hours||5 hours|
The following courses cannot be counted toward your financial aid enrollment status:
- Classes dropped on or before the full term Census day of the term.
- Enrollment deadlines and full term Census dates can be found on the Registrar's Registration Guides.
- Classes added after the full term Census day.
- Classes that are not required toward your degree or program.
- Classes in which participation in class did not begin as documented by your professor.
Dropping a course on or before the Census day of the full term means the course cannot be counted toward your financial aid enrollment status. This impacts both your enrollment level and your estimated Cost of Attendance. Dropping a course or courses after Census day of a session will result in a “W” on your transcript. Such courses are calculated in your Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress as an attempted but not completed course.
Please see the Financial Aid Return of Title IV Funds policy regarding dropping all classes on or after the first day of class.