The College Work-Study program allows students to work part-time in specified positions to help pay for educational expenses. Indicate your preference for College Work-Study on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Once you are offered and have accepted work-study at MyUNT, log in to Eagle Careers powered by Handshake to look for and apply for available work-study jobs.
- Students are paid at least the federal minimum wage. Wages vary depending on position. Check specific job listings for more details.
- If you file income taxes, you must claim your work study earnings.
- When completing the FAFSA for the following year, report your work-study earnings under the Additional Financial Information section. Work-study earnings are treated as financial aid rather than income when the Expected Family Contribution is calculated.
- Work-study jobs are partially funded by the state or federal government.