Get answers and save time.
Welcome to the fall semester! We look forward to seeing you soon. The information listed below can help you get in contact with the appropriate office.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Topics
Financial Aid and Scholarships can help you if you have questions about grants, scholarships, loans and work-study, or concerns about:
Status of your financial aid application
- Help if you haven’t received an award notice in your EagleConnect email or need assistance with required tasks on your to-do list in my.unt.
When you will receive your financial aid
- Financial aid pays to student accounts near the start of the semester and scholarships are paid on the first day of class.
If you need specific information about the amount that will be applied to your bill.
Student Financial Services Topics
Student Financial Services can help you with questions and assistance with the following:
- Check on the status of your refund.
- Get help setting up a refund preference.
Questions regarding the amount of your refund should be directed to Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Questions regarding your outstanding balance
If you need specific information regarding the amount of aid applied to your final bill, contact Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Installment Plan and Short-term Loan:
- Learn how you can secure your classes if you have received a payment reminder notification
- Texas Tomorrow Fund, Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan and other sponsored tuition programs
- ID Cards