Continuing Students

If you're a continuing student, you must apply each year for financial aidMoney provided to the student and the family to help them pay for the student's education. Major forms of financial aid include gift aid (grants and scholarships) and self help aid (loans and work).. You may complete a renewal FAFSA as early as October 1st of each year. Changes in federal regulations, educational costs and your family circumstances make it necessary to evaluate your eligibility each year.

To maintain your eligibility, you also must meet satisfactory academic progress guidelines.


Steps to receiving financial aid